If you’re looking for a new way to connect with Alcoholics Anonymous, Zoom is worth checking out! You’ll be able to attend virtual AA meetings from the comfort of your own home, and there are plenty of different time slots to choose from. This is an excellent option if you can’t find an in-person meeting near you or if you want to be a little more anonymous.
Virtual AA Meetings Zoom
Virtual AA Zoom Meetings is a great way to get connected with Alcoholics Anonymous if you’re not able to attend live meetings. You can join in on the discussion and chat with other members, and it’s a great way to stay connected and get support.
Zoom also offers some great features that can make your meetings more productive. For example, you can share your screen with the group so that everyone can see it, or you can mute your microphone if you need to take a break. There’s also a chat function that lets you communicate with other members during the meeting.
Benefits of Online Zoom Virtual AA Meetings
When you attend a live AA meeting, it’s easy to feel intimidated and uncertain about your presence. You don’t know anyone, and everything feels strange and new.
With virtual meetings, people are more relaxed and open – no body language or facial expressions distract you from getting the message of recovery.
It’s also much easier for people who live in rural areas or don’t have access to live meetings. Finally, it’s just really convenient! You can attend a meeting from the comfort of your own home at any time that works for you.
How do I Find Virtual AA Meetings on Zoom?
You can search for Alcoholics Anonymous meetings by typing in your location, and the results will include local AA meetings and a link to Zoom.
TIP: If you want to find virtual meetings on Zoom, type “virtual” after the city/state/country – i.e., New York City Virtual or London Virtual or Vancouver Virtual.
How to Participate in an AA Meeting on Zoom?
- Once you find a meeting that works for you, clicking the link will take you to the Zoom website.
- From there, you can either join as a participant or observer.
- If you join as a participant, you’ll be able to see and hear everything happening in the meeting.
- If you participate as an observer, you’ll only be able to see what’s going on, and you’ll have the option of joining in if you choose.
- To join as a participant, click “Join.”
- You can also enter your name so that people know you’re there. If you’d prefer to join as an observer, click “Observe.”
- After you’ve joined, you’ll be connected to the meeting.
Virtual AA meetings offer an opportunity to connect with Alcoholics Anonymous regardless of location. With Zoom, you can attend a meeting virtually from the comfort of your own home and at any time that works for you – all without sacrificing anonymity! We hope this article was helpful. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! For more related articles, visit our website zoomappguide.com.