Zoom is a video conferencing tool that many people use to hold virtual meetings. You can use Zoom to meet with colleagues, clients, or friends from anywhere in the world. In this article, we’ll show you how to set up a Zoom meeting in different time zones.
How do You Schedule Meetings Across Time Zones?
- To set up a Zoom meeting in a different time zone, open Zoom and click “Create Meeting.”
- Then, enter the name of your meeting and the email addresses of the people you want to invite.
- Next, click “Change Time Zone” and select the time zone you want to use.
- Then, click “Create Meeting.”
- The people you’ve invited will receive an email with instructions on how to join your meeting.
- They can click a link and enter the meeting number and password to join.
- When you’re ready to begin, click “Start Meeting.” Zoom will start your video call, and everyone who joined the meeting will be able to see you.
- You can use Zoom’s instant messaging feature that allows you to chat with participants before, during, and after the meeting.
[su_box title=”Also Check” box_color=”#0693e3″ title_color=”#FFFFFF”]
- Instant Zoom Meeting vs. Scheduled Zoom Meeting
- Schedule Zoom Meeting Using G Suite Add-in
- Polling A Question In Zoom Webinar
You can use Zoom to hold meetings with people in different time zones. All you need is the meeting ID and password sent to participants via email. For more information, you can check out Zoom’s website at zoom.us. That is all about How to Set Up a Zoom Meeting in Different Time Zones. Thank You!