The Zoom Safe Driving Mode is one of the most innovative features of the Zoom application. In this mode, your microphone and video will be automatically stopped and muted at Zoom meeting. You will only be heard through your microphone by enabling the safe driving mode, and video won’t be shown at the meeting.
Related: Share Ipad Screen on Zoom with Cable
How Do I Get Out of Safe Driving Mode at Zoom?
To get out of safe driving mode at Zoom, there are four primary ways to do so.
- The first method is to tap on the icon for a safe driving mode located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Another way you can get out of safe driving mode is by tapping on “settings.” This will bring up a pop-up window with an option for exiting safe driving mode at the top. Then you will find two buttons below it for “exit” and “exit now.”
- You can also click on the safe driving mode icon again, which is in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Another option you have is to adjust your speed by tapping on either one of the buttons for “accelerate” or “decelerate.” When you do this, it will exit you out of safe driving mode.
[su_box title=”Also Check” box_color=”#0693e3″ title_color=”#FFFFFF”]
- Sign in to Zoom Account with SSO
- Fix: Zoom Smart Virtual Background Package Download Failed
- Change Email Address on Zoom
Related Search Terms
How to disable Safe Driving Mode in Zoom?
How do I get Zoom meeting out of safe driving mode?
How do I turn off driving mode in Zoom?
How do I turn off driving mode on iPhone zoom?