Enable or Disable Showing Zoom Windows During Screen Sharing
Showing Zoom windows during the screen share feature allows you to show the Zoom desktop application window to the participants during the meeting. This feature can be enabled from the meeting settings or Zoom client application. This may be helpful when discussing details on a document with someone else who is viewing it too!
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.0.0 or higher
- macOS: 5.0.0 or higher
- Linux: 5.0.0 or higher
- Latest Support Tool (version 3.14 or higher)
- The account owner or admin privileges for Zoom accounts
- Open your Zoom Client, make sure you are using the version mentioned above.
- Log in to Zoom with your account owner or admin privileges to edit the account settings.
- Click Account Management on the left panel.
- Click Account Settings on the right panel.
- Click Connection Management.
- Check Show Zoom windows during screen share under Video Quality and Performance settings, and click the Save button to save your changes.
- Now go back to your meeting room and start a screen sharing session; you will see Zoom windows when screen share is turned on.
- Click to view a larger image.
Note: If you want to turn off Zoom windows during screen share, please follow the steps mentioned above and uncheck Show Zoom windows during screen share under Video Quality and Performance settings. Then click the Save button.
Ensure you are using the latest version of the Zoom desktop client and Support Tool; if not, please update them to the versions as mentioned above. If you still have any confusion or ask something about Showing Zoom windows during screen share, we will be happy to help. Please leave your question in the comments section below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.