Zoom is a great online meeting platform many people use for work and other purposes. However, the language of the invitation emails can confuse some people. So, In this article, we will show you how to change the language of Zoom meeting invitation emails.
Steps to Change Zoom Meeting Invitation Emails Language
To change the language of Zoom Meeting Invitation Emails, follow these steps:
- First, open up Zoom App or Web and sign in to your account.
- Click on the “Gear” icon in the top right corner of your screen and select “Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- Under “My Settings,” select ” Meeting Preferences.”
- Scroll down to the “Meeting Language” section and choose the desired language from the dropdown menu.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
- You have successfully changed the language of Zoom Meeting Invitation Emails.
That’s all. We hope this article helped change the language of Zoom Meeting Invitation Emails.
Please leave them in the comments section below if you have any questions. We will be more than happy to assist with your problem. For more Zoom guides, visit our website ZoomAppGuide.com